Hotel Castillo San Ignacio, is located in Mucuchies, a town 45 km. Merida, has an altitude 2,983 meters and a temperature of 11 º C. This charming village is one of the most important treasures of the country in terms of architecture is concerned.
Can be reached by road from Barinas, Merida Valera.This imposing building architecture that recalls the medieval castles of Europe, is tothe top of the beautiful and tranquil village of Mucuchíes. In trans-Andean Highway 40 minutes from the city of Merida.
Rooms: It has 30 rooms available with cable TV, heating, comfortable, romantic, take us backto the past with great touch. It has double and twin rooms, 7 double suites (2 - 3 persons) and 3 family suites (4 - 5 persons).can enjoy your restaurant that offers tourists the delicacy of local and international cuisine.
Tasca also a better environment to share with family and friends a greatselection of wines and delicacies. The hotel has a lounge with excellence and finecomfort in all environments and also the Great Hall "The King " opens its doors tocelebrate marriages, baptisms, conventions, conferences and banquets.
Check in times
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Mérida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services
Hotel Castillo San Ignacio
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|Room #||Type||Max person||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||12 Beds||10||Castillo San ignacio||N/A||No||Yes|
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Valid from||Valid til|
|Castillo san ignacio||12 Beds||13th Apr 2011||14th Dec 2014||$99.00 Per night|